Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My buddy now weighs 10 lbs!






TJ had his 1 month check-up on Tuesday and he is now 22.5 inches long and 10 lbs. As you can tell from the pictures he makes some of the most interesting faces...not to mention that he grunts alot too. It is a joy to have him and to be a witness to one of God's great miracles.
I just learned today that while laying on his stomach, TJ rolled over on his side...couldn't completely roll over onto his back but getting there! He is also following objects with his eyes and sometimes smiling when smiled at.

One of the nicknames that I have for him is Buddy-Roo and I'll occasionally sing to him the "My Buddy" song from the commercials for the "My Buddy" doll before it became famous as being Chucky (if you grew up in the 80's, you know what I am talking about).

No comments:

Post a Comment